Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Kangoo: Mike, I was just reading an answer you gave about

Customer Question

Hi Mike, I was just reading an answer you gave about the engine management light coming on during driving. I also have a 1.5dci 2004 model, and took it to an agent in blackburn who corrected it - 3 months ago, and now it seem worse than ever.Travelling home today it stayed on most of the time. I travel 98 miles a day on M6. I have just had the passenger side drive shaft replaced and thought it might be connected as it is so much worse since then. I was also reading about all the wiring, so is it maybe connected.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Do you have any idea what trouble codes are being set?