martin jones
martin jones, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  25 years as a mechanic and mot tester, owned own business for 10 years city and guilds trained
20682938

CDI320 E class: I am Steve at Axe Valley Motors in Axminster.

Customer Question

HI I am Steve at Axe Valley Motors in Axminster. We have a 320cdi brought in by the AA with no brakes. The NSR rear brake pipe was leaking (rusty as well). We have put new pipes to both sides and new hoses but the system will not bleed. 2 codes C14BE and C2374 will not clear. Any help is much appreciated. Steve
Category: UK Car
Expert:  martin jones replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome to JA.COM, i will try to assist you with your problem..The system requires bleeding while connected to a diagnostic tool such as Mercedes STAR to open the valves in the unit & to flush the fluid out after the fitment of pipes/hoses etc, with that in mind you wont be able to carry out this procedure without test equipment..ESPCodeC14BE System faults: Test control module A7/3n1 (SBC COntrol module)....i cant find any reference to the other code, but using the diagnostic test procedure should solve your problem, hope this helps, kindest regards martin.