Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

I have 2002 Nissan Sentra. never had any problems with

Customer Question

Hi i have 2002 Nissan Sentra. never had any problems with it, but few day ago she start dying on me. So driving RPMs go up and down randomly. Often RPMs were really low and the car just shut down on the road. I started again after few sec - same story.
But sometime work fine. Could you help with this?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This sounds like a possible low fuel pressure issue due to a weak fuel pump or restricted fuel filter.If you have not had the fuel system tested this needs done.If a fuel fault is found it will need to be repaired to correct this fault here.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I checked and found that fuel pump and filter is ok. I pointed that when this hapens there is something clicks - may bee relay?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me where this clicking is coming from and can you locate the source of the clicking at all?
Let me know,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's on left side off steering wheel. Around fuses box.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately my info isn't showing me anything on this here.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So today i was working on my Sentra and did find that my car start and runs ok until somethink clicks next to my left foot. Later on i did find that it was Fuel Pump Relay. So looks like car starts and runs good, but when fuel pump relay begin clicks the car loosing rpms and shuts off. the think is relay is good. Any sugestions?