Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Chrysler Voyager (Grand Ltd CRD): I've got a 2003 Grand Voyager

Customer Question

I've got a 2003 Grand Voyager CRD Limited and the immobiliser won't turn off, this is following replacing the high pressure diesel pump. I'll check the heater 21pin plug, but if it isn't that I have a friend who's breaking a voyager the same model and age, so what would I need off his to make mine work, I don't have much time to sort this so need to know all the parts I may need to get this sorted in one shot. I'm thinking PCM, BCM, ignition and keys, anything else or any other quick fixes it might be? Thank you, Ben.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
On some models you can have the vehicles security system relearned to correct this fault.This usually needs done by a dealer or authorized repair center to correct this here.If you have not checked into this or had this done I would see if this corrects the fault before replacing any component.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete, I have another (my old) voyager and so can transfer parts and replace all necessary bits, but so far I've replaced the skim, the RKE module from the upper dash, the Ecu and bcu and it's still not working, what else should I transfer over to sort it? Thank you.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Have you re checked your work that was done with the diesel pump to see if anything electrical was damaged or bumped loose or disconnected at all?