Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Crv: Josh. Your answer from five 5 years ago regarding

Customer Question

Hello Josh. Your answer from five 5 years ago regarding P0341 on a honda CRV was the only one that advised checking the vvt solenoid. I checked it and it was stuck. I'd like to send you something.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. I have been watching to see if Josh comes online it seems he is away from his computer today. What would you like to send? I can help with your question.How many miles on your CR-V? Thanks! Honda-Man
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I already have the answer, it came up on a Google search, I just figured that it was worth the £13 and so I have sent it rather than just used the info free. I don't want to subscribe though!
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.
OK, I will close the question but you will need to contact customer service about the subscription. JustAnswer experts don't have access to customer subscriptions or account info. Thanks!