Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Ml270: Where is the fuel pump relay found ..

Customer Question

Where is the fuel pump relay found ..
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It starts first time then cuts straight back out. Then it takes some starting again what do you think the cause of this can be.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I don't have the location on the fuel pump relay or if this model uses one for sure as some models use a fuel pump control unit instead but with what you have described here this sounds like a possible fault with the crank position sensor acting up/failing.I have seen this sensor fail on several models in the past before and had to replace it for this issue here.
Thanks Pete