Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Hyundai Tucson GSI: I need to register my Huyndai Tucson (registered

Customer Question

I need to register my Huyndai Tucson (registered 2006) in France and need to convert headlights to LHD headlights before obtaining Control Technique and going to Prefecture for carte grise. Where can I go for this and how much will I have to pay? I guess that I also need the car serviced (mileage 88,800). Inlive in the Aude area, between Narbonne and Carcassonne.
Many thanks
Angharad Dafydd-Styles
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I still have not received an answer to my question after 5 days of waiting but note that you have taken the payment!! I will not be using Justanswer again.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
In most cases this has to be done by either a dealer of the vehicle you have here or an authorized repair center as usually reprogramming is needed with their computer plugged into your vehicle for the lighting change.I have had to do this myself on some models and I was at a dealer that had the tools and computer to perform the programming.
Thanks Pete