Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience in IT and customer support
15852642

Audi a3 quattro: I require a code Audi concert radio.

Customer Question

I require a code for my Audi concert radio. It is in safe mode at the moment. The vin is wauzzz8p56a186489

Category: UK Car
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. The radio security lock is an anti-theft feature. When the device is removed from the car, the battery power is interrupted to it, and this activates the anti-theft feature. The unlock code can only be generated by a Audi dealership. You would need to bring it to them or at least call to give them your VIN number and sometimes the radio serial number to get the unlock code. Some dealerships require proof of ownership before they will generate the code so you may need to call around. Otherwise you can try using this site: Click Here Sometimes it will also be on a card in the user manual, or on a sticker on the radio itself if you remove it as well, when you do get it I suggest writing it down in case this ever happens again. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Audi.
.