Trevor
Trevor, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  NVQ 3, Modern Apprenticeship, MOT Tester, 15+ years experience diagnostic technician
15853224

Nissan/Datsun Murano se: I have had a couple of fault codes

Customer Question

I have had a couple of fault codes with my 05 murano p1273 and p1147 both these after I replaced the final cat and the exhaust any adeas what they mean? Have I damaged an O2 sensor ?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Trevor replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to just answer.
My name is***** try to assist you here.
Both codes refer to bank 1 O2 sensor, one refers to mixture monitoring, the other is the heated circuit of the sensor.
It would seem the sensor may be damaged, but it's worth checking the connections as they may have been disturbed whilst changing the exhaust.
Hope this helps, if you need more info, please let me know.
Trev
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As the v6 is mounted transversely which is the bank 1 is it the front or rear bank
Expert:  Trevor replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Bank 1 is the left hand side as you look from the front of the engine (not the front of the vehicle).
Trev