Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

F601: Is there anyway to bypass a Panasonic alarm with immobiliser

Customer Question

Is there anyway to bypass a Panasonic alarm with immobiliser on toyota avanza F601 manual transmission?
Things are it can turn and wouldn't start... engine lights on...tried off with battery positive terminal...
Runs on but stall afterwards... problems on and off for weeks
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If this is an after market alarm system that is installed on your vehicle the best option when it acts up like this here is to remove it completely and wire the vehicle back to factory specifications.I have seen the after market systems fail several times before in the past and had to remove the system or replace it.
If this is the factory alarm system let me know.
Thanks Pete