Lou P
Lou P, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.
27644750

I have a a 2002 clk convertible Auto. My indicators wasnt

Customer Question

Hi, I have a a 2002 clk convertible Auto. My indicators wasnt working and my husband managed to get them working again. Then the brake lights stopped working. My husband then went to open the boot with the key as it wouldnt open by the fob, I tried to start car and now the car wont start.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Lou P replied 1 year ago.
does the car crank at all? maybe the battery has died? have you tried to jump start it ?
try jump starting the car and see if it helps, then if it does you may need the battery replaced, also have the alternator tested. if you have more than one key try both keys, if the battery is good and the jump start does not help, you may have a bad ignition switch, let me know if any of this is helpful. i will do what i can to help. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
Keep in mind that rating me does not end the chat, it simply credits me for assisting, i will still be here to help if follow up information is needed , Lou