Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Ford S-max

Customer Question

Hi! I have Ford smax 2010 And my radio is locked. I try Put codes like 1111,0000,1234 And is lock for 29 mins for one more chanse. I find propo Cod but No working. Radio can Swith on -of, cd working but nothing more. Plis Help!
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sean replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I hope I can be of assistance.To obtain the correct code you need the serial number of the unit. If the unit isn't a Sat. Nav. then to get the serial number press and hold preset buttons 1 and 6 until the display scrolls then release the buttons, the screen will give the serial number before it finishes scrolling, the serial number will be 7 digits a V followed by 6 numbers for example V123456. Let me have this and I'll give the correct code.Let me know