Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Peugeot308: I tried to put roof down in my car 307 and its

Customer Question

I tried to put roof down in my car 307 and its jammed can u help
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
If this is a power roof and it isn't moving at all to open or close this fault can be caused by a faulty position sensor/switch sending an incorrect position signal.This can occur if the switch/sensor is sending incorrect signals on what position part of the roof is in.
If you have not had the fault codes checked to see what codes are set this needs done and any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.
A scan tool or computer plugged into your vehicle can also be used in most cases to observe each sensor to locate one that is sending an incorrect signal needing replaced.
Thanks Pete