Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Bentley Turbo R: Our Bentley is 1996 turbo R and humming/buzzing

Customer Question

Our Bentley is 1996 turbo R and humming/buzzing noise appears to be coming from vents near windscreen wiper housing on drivers side without engine running. Can you offer explanation?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
This type of noise here may be an issue with a relay sticking on or trying to engage or disengage.I have seen electrical relays cause this type of noise before and usually had to replace the affected relay to correct this here.
If you can locate any relays in the area I would see if you can locate one that may be buzzing and replace it as needed.
Thanks Pete