Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Lexus LS400: Tim my Lexus ls(###) ###-####

Customer Question

Hi Tim my name is john my Lexus ls(###) ###-#### ***** audio is down. But when I turn radio on the strip light go's of and on aprox every 5 seconds and speeker makes a slite crakle when you fist turn on the key Can you help. Thanks. ***** cd no tape
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
From what you have described here this sounds like an internal electrical fault in the radio itself,I have seen the radio fail before internally electronically like this here and had to replace it or remove it and have it repaired.I suspect this is what needs done on your model.You will have to have the radio tested further by an electronics repair facility to see if it can be repaired or if it needs replaced.
Thanks Pete