sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Volvo C70: I have a C70 2008 model with loom damage to rear

Customer Question

Hi I have a C70 2008 model with loom damage to rear park assist unit, is there any way to get rid "Park assist service" indicator
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If the system isn't functioning correctly or the module perceives that something is being seen by a park assist sensor then you're going to see the warning message. It will be necessary to repair the issue for the warning to go off.

If you believe the wiring has been repaired and are still seeing the warning then you may have a bad sensor or the problem could be with the module itself. A failed sensor would be most likely. The next step in diagnosing the problem would be to see what fault codes are setting in the park assist module.