Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Ford Transit: , my mk7 transit has a slight shudder on exceleration

Customer Question

Hi , my mk7 transit has a slight shudder on exceleration it's drives out of it .
Wandered about drive shafts or cv joint .
It's a t350 but it's FWD 2.2
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
The drive lines and axles need checked for any worn or damaged components needing replaced as well as the engine and transmission mounts for any being worn or damaged at all.If a fault is found with a drive line or axle or any mount the affected component will need replaced to correct this here.
If this is all checked and found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete