Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Ford trancit: it is coming up on the diagnostic the faul is

Customer Question

it is coming up on the diagnostic the faul is code 7oof imobiliser
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have change the starter motor on sunday and the van has just came up with fault code 700f there is a foul tank and just stutters all the time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wish to cancel this wright now and I would like my mony back in my account please this abalouly terrible still no answer very angry
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Once again I apologize for the delay and I am posting to your question as soon as I saw it myself.If there is anything I can help with here let me know.If you still want to cancel your question let me know as well.
Thanks Pete