Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

GMC Savana diesel: Ivan We have some problems with our

Customer Question

Hi Ivan We have some problems with our GMC cargo van 2008.
Van does not have power and so far we changed Egr valve / sensor and foot pedal/ all filters also filter in exhaust system but up to this day van is running in flat roads but has no power to climb hills with a load which it usually does.
Please advise what we should do to get this van running the way it used to
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect for any restricted fuel lines coming from the fuel tank at all as this can cause this fault here.If any issues are found with the lines this will need corrected.If these are all found to be o.k. it may be a restriction in the fuel tank itself causing this fault needing cleaned and repaired to correct this issue.
I have seen the fuel system as one of the main causes for issues like this here with this engine.The fuel system needs checked into further.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still checking no results as yet . Hopefully by tomorrow
I will rate you as soon as we get results
thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome.Let me know what you come up with here and if you need anything else.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Pete,
We checked and cleaned out all fuel lines.
We still have problems with the power.
all lights come on to change filters etc. but we did all that already.
We cannot keep on asking questions and with no results and you are charging us with NO RESULTS.
Thanks and Best regards,
Morris
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Your money here is only a deposit until you rate my help.
What filter lights are coming on with this issue is it the change fuel filter light only that is coming on?
Let me know,thanks Pete