Greg
Greg, Shop Owner
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,
29331485

2008 range rover tdv8 fault codes are po103 and po23d. codes

Customer Question

2008 range rover tdv8 fault codes are po103 and po23d. codes clear ok for days then bing back when big boost is used at 70mph sems only when hot after 20mile drive
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am cleaning out inter cooler at the moment not finding leak ? Now at the wall and it is high
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Hi .
These two codes are for your MAF sensor and turbo boost pressure sensor ,
I suggest that you check with your dealer to see if your car is up to date on the ECM program updates as there is a problem with the software that is causing you these two codes ,if you are up to date then check the engine wiring harness and connections to the MAF sensor .
Please get get back to me if still having issue with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know.
Kind regards Greg.