Greg
Greg, Shop Owner
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,
29331485

Im looking to fit 265/70/16 tyre to my terrano 2 (93-96) other

Customer Question

im looking to fit 265/70/16 tyre to my terrano 2 (93-96) other than adjusting steering stops will they fit ?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
No will not fit, but you could go 265/55-16 and then check if you have to adjust the stops ,
The original tyre's are P235/75-R15 so if you go 16 you will have to bring the tyre down to /55 to compensate the diameter..
Please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund, if you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know.
Kind regards Greg.