Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Jaguar X type: Richard I have a 2002 jaguar x type awd automatic

Customer Question

Hi Richard I have a 2002 jaguar x type awd automatic I had an issue where the gearbox fault came on I read the codes p0778 solenoid b I've had a new gear box new transfer box and a new TCM ive checked continuity and resistance of the wiring all passed yet this fault will not go away it clears briefly when I clear the DTC then pops back on what else can it be
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Check the wiring connections at the transmission as well as the connections at the computer for any bent open terminals causing poor connections.If this is or was checked already and all found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete