Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Pontiac Trans Am GTA: my 1989 Pontiac GTA wont start efter

Customer Question

Hi my 1989 Pontiac GTA wont start efter overhaul - seems not to get fuel - any ideas?
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fuel pump ok, ecm ok, fuel ok
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the wiring leading from the computer to the fuel injectors themselves for any issues.In some cases wiring damage can occur and cause this fault here causing the injectors to not operate.If this is or was checked and all found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, you whwre to slow - problem fixed and car running.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Once again I apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.
Thanks Pete