Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Stilo: just put a new engine in a 2004 stilo 1.4 16v and

Customer Question

Hi just put a new engine in a 2004 stilo 1.4 16v and I can't get it started its saying loose connection and don't appear to be getting a spark can you give me any ideas. Cheers trevor
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Since this occurred after the engine was replaced what needs checked is the engine wiring to make sure everything was reconnected properly and no damaged wiring or wiring connections occurred when the engine was installed.I would start with checking to see if either of these are the cause here.
Thanks Pete