Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Combo: my van wont start, ive lost most of my electrics, inc

Customer Question

my van wont start, ive lost most of my electrics, inc lights but not sidelights, they are staying on all the time, checked fuses all ok
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect and make sure all battery cables are clean and tight at the battery as well as to where they run and lead to.If the cables are all found to be o.k. this may be a fault with the electronic ignition switch itself.I have seen this switch fail several times in the past before and had to replace it.This switch will need tested further to see if it is the cause and replaced if found to be the fault.
Thanks Pete