Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

I have my regnumber of my ford fiesta and need the code for

Customer Question

I have my regnumber of my ford fiesta and need the code for the cars cd6000 as I have lost it. Is this possible on line? If so what is my code. My car reg is FL56FPJ
Category: UK Car
Expert:  martin jones replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JA.com, i will try to assist you with your problem,they are right in what they say, if you take out the radio, which comes out in about 10 seconds with the 2 u shaped tools, i can generate your code for you, all i need is the serial number, it will begin with the letter M then 6 numbers, if you have these i will give you your code, please advise, kindest regards martin.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's ok then as I can get that for free on the Internet. I wanted to not remove the radio as I need to take it to a garage to do that.
Hi there, you can download some software, if your serial number begins with a V then no, there is no software on the net, it is main dealer, sorry, hope this helps, kindest regards ***** ***** a thought though, if you have already paid today, i can give you the code, to save you the hassle, let me know if you require it, the serial number must start with M though