Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Vectra life: I've just bought an 07 plate vectra life. There

Customer Question

I've just bought an 07 plate vectra life. There was no phone portal with the car how can I connect my z3 Sony to the car system?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here. If your model had the option to have blue tooth or phone system and it isn't installed in your vehicle you will need to contact a dealer to see if there is a retro fit kit for the phone system in your vehicle.If there is one usually a dealer has to install it and program one or more computers in your vehicle for it to operate properly from there. Thanks Pete