Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certifications in Engine Repair, Manual Drivetrain and Axles, Suspension and Steering, and Heating and A/C.
49095596

Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland: , I have 2012 jeep Wk2 overland.

Customer Question

Hi, I have 2012 jeep Wk2 overland. The radio asks for code after replacing the battery. I hope u can help me to find this code. I'm in middle east and tried to hard to find this code..
VIN # *****
Serial # *****
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** will do my best to help you on this concern.Here is the radio code....https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/60214565/2015-05-03_075648.pngLet me know if you are unable to view the link. ______________________________________If you need additional information, don't hesitate to ask, I am happy to help as long as necessary to help solve your concern. Remember, a "Positive" Rating will not close this question, You can post a reply here whenever you want, even after rating my answer! . Thank you! Robert