Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

RAV4 AWD: I have a 2013 Toyota Rav4 AWD which I purchased used

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Toyota Rav4 AWD which I purchased used a month ago. It is unstable on a left hand bend at approximately 100 - 120kph. Four new tyres were fitted and the wheel balancing and alignment were done today. The problem still persists?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If this model uses a sway bar I would have the sway bar and sway bar links checked to see if any of the bushings or links are worn causing this issue here.I have seen these fail before and had to replace the worn components to repair this issue here.
Thanks Pete