sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I have locked myself out from my MB cls(###) ###-#### ***** can

Customer Question

Hi, i have locked myself out from my MB cls(###) ###-#### ***** can i open? What are the possibilities? I only have one key...
Best
Kjell Vaage
Category: UK Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! There are a few ways you can get in.One would be a slim jim type tool that is inserted on the outside of the door glass to attempt to pull on a lock rod and open the door. This is the least desirable way to get in and may not work. Better would be a lockout kit such as this one: https://www.lockpickshop.com/AK42-MEGA.html This uses a wedge and inflatable bag to make an opening large enough to get the rod in and pull on the door handle or push the power lock switch. The easiest option would be to see a dealer or locksmith with your VIN and proof of ownership and they can cut you a key to open the door.