Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Chrysler 300 C: . I have a Chrysler 300. This morning the

Customer Question

Hi. I have a Chrysler 300. This morning the speedo started doing strange thing. Was sitting at 40mph and the speedo would flick up to 70mph and back down again. Also the airbag warning light came on and went off again a few times. The headlights also flicking on and off
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Ok, all three are tied into the instrument cluster assembly. The wiring harness and connectors at the back of the cluster need to checked for any short to voltage, short to ground or loose wiring at the connectors. If ok, then the cluster will need to be replaced and new one programmed with Chrysler scan tool and software Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. ThanksIf for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating