Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

landrover defender: got a landrover defender turbodiesel want

got a landrover defender turbodiesel want to know what way to undo the pulleybolt left or right putting new timingbelt on
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome back to justanswer..

My name is MIKE..

The bolt you are concerned with is undone in the anti clockwise direction - - so , left.

Best Rgds - MIKE.

.................. Please do click on the OK / Excellent ratings button for me now - as thats how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that.

You can get back to me anytime you might need too after that - you are always welcome. Clicking the OK ratings does not close you out.

Rgds, MIKE.
Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience: Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.