Billy
Billy, Trainer/Master tech.
Experience:  Trainer - master tech., SAE member
30385560

These things dont function on my Ford Excursion 2000mod. 7,3l

These things don't function on my Ford Excursion 2000mod. 7,3l diesel and i can't find now broken fuses: radio, wipers front and rear, turn signal, rear blower and may be other things to. Thank you for trying to help me.

Billy :

Hello and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.

Billy :

First here are the fuse locations and assignments (so you know which exact fuses to check thoroughly, remove, check and refit, or replace):

Billy :

If the problem persists, then i would check the GEM (general electronic module), which controls all these components.

Billy :

Make sure its connectors have clean and tight contacts.

Billy :

And having done so, if the problem persists, then the GEM would require replacement.

Billy :

The GEM is located under the dash, in passenger footwell (the dash trim needs removing for acess), it is left of the steering column

Billy :

Thank you for your trust! Get back to me if you need more assistance...Thank you in advance for the positive rating...
http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-billy/

Billy :

Regards, Billy

Customer:

Thank you for the answer, but location is "in passenger footwell and left of steering column" i'm sorry but i don't understand what you mean (passenger footwell is on the right side of the car and steering column on the left side), i'm a norwegian but i think i understand all the words.

Billy :

My apologies for the typo.... it is the driver's footwell, under dash, bolted on the dash, on the left of the steering column.

Billy :

Here's an illustration:

Billy :

Customer:

Thank you.