Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Volvo v 70 classic: Hi, i have a volvo v70 2007 with a HU-650

Hi, i have a volvo v70 2007 with a HU-650 stereo in it. I want to remove the stereo and replece with a other JVC stereo. How to get the stereo out of the frame?
Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

My name is MIKE...

If you have removed the Ac panel etc - then check the picture I will give you -and you will see how the radio is clipped in to the bracket -

Fold out the 4 catches on the sides. Press in the retaining clip on the top side and press out....and pull the radio unit out.

Check the pic HERE. which shows the clip arrangement.

Let me know if you need anything else on this -

Meantime... >>>- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.