Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

My car is an Fuso 6c14 2005 year.The car runs normal when

My car is an Fuso 6c14 2005 year.
The car runs normal when its cold, but when its warm its stop pulling, and the engine is like its not a turbocharged engine.
Can the turbocharger be broken?
I don't her whistling from the turbo either.
The fuel pump has been in service to a fuel pump specialist, and it was nothing wrong whit it.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE, Im happy to help you with this.

You can usually hear the turbo coming in on any turbo car engine - and of course feel it... If you can no longer hear it at all - or feel it kick in then certainly that would need to be looked at and investigated ...

There are other things that can cause these symptoms - sensor faults etc - but your key issue here is as you mention so that would be the place to start looking / have looked at.

Garages have proper turbo / pressure testers for the turbo - so I advise it would be best to have it checked properly like that to be sure of whats going on so that you don't misdiagnose it....and then go from there as found.

Let me know if you need anything else on this -

Meantime... >>>- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.

Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience: Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.