Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.

E280 CDI W211: Auxilary diesel heater in E280CDI, W211, my

Customer Question

Auxilary diesel heater in E280CDI, W211, my 2006. There is a kit from Webasto for this, partnr(NNN) NNN-NNNN. Kit contains Shutoff off valve A2118320184 (5 way), which needs to replace the ..0084(4-way). Question is, how is the valve operated with a diesel heater installed? Do you need to make any changes in the cars software, or will the valve open for water input to the cars heat exchanger at a certain temperature?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!