Sorry for the late responds,
- As per the mechanic the transmission oil dit not have a burnt smell, only very thin. The filter and oil were replaced.
- As for the intake manifold flaps, the mechanic previously had a similar problem. he replaced the intake manifold, the car is running quite well now. I just hope that the feul consumption will also be better.
- There are still 2 un-solved problems.
- As for the hazard and turning indicators, the relay in the dashboard, above the driver's footwell, was replaced but the hazard and indicators still not working.
- when switching on the ignition there is a click, click sound like an electric pump for about 20 seconds inside the dash on the passenger side. I was told that it could be the vent motor, which I have replaced (second hand) but its still the same, even getting worse, could that be the problem?