Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.

nissan x-trail qr20: my x-trail is having a reverse gear problem.

Customer Question

my x-trail is having a reverse gear problem. its a qr-20 model and auto wht could be the problem?pls help. intend to buy a recond gear box.pls advise.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes,pls. But i expect the ans just to be posted in my email cos an expert did answer but it was 4 o'clock in the morning and i m not online.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. There has not yet been an answer to your question. Any comments, inquiries, or answers provided will appear on this post, but you will be notified via email that there is a comment, inquiry, or answer waiting for you. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi could you please explain as good as you can what problem you are having with the reverse ,

Rgds Greg