Marty
Marty , European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Chrysler voyager: Hi, my 2.5crd voyager wont start, it turns

Customer Question

Hi, my 2.5crd voyager wont start, it turns over but wont fire. I have just changed three of the injectors (they where backleaking) and the fuel filter. I have fuel coming from the bleed valve when it is pressed so i assume there is fuel getting to the pump. Does anyone have any idea as to what the problem could be. (no fault codes are shown)
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i dont mind waiting another day.

thanks

Alan

Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please close the question and refund my fee please. thank you.Alan