Enes
Enes, Volvo Technician
Experience:  15 Years Volvo Master Mechanic
20168386

Audi A6 Quattro: A6 3.0TDI QUATRO (2009)Emissions warning

A6 3.0TDI QUATRO (2009)
Emissions warning light came on yesterday, no other warning lights on.
Is this likely to be a filter problem, and am I going to need a "second mortgage"
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name isXXXXX'm a Certified Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need.it can problem with filters on car or some sensors if the car runs good I don't think is anything that big and expensive but you can hook up a scanner to car at garage read the error codes and see what it shows on scanner if the fault is permanent you must fix it if only intermittent than just clear the codes and drive it and see if it comes back again I would approach it like that
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks very much , it still seems to be running well, so I'm a bit more confident in driving it home after the Bank Holiday (70 miles) and I'll get it into the garage for a check.

Thanks again

Ken.

Ok no problem if you ever need more help just reply to me !