Enes
Enes , Volvo Technician
Experience:  15 Years Volvo Master Mechanic
20168386

Volvo V70 2.5T: Hello! I would like to know the recomended

Hello! I would like to know the recomended offset and the allowed tolerance of the rims on my Volvo V70 2,5T 2008 with chassies no: YV1BW565191074344. (ex. +50mm +- 10mm)
Best regards Ulf!
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name isXXXXX a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .

V70 2001-2008 2.5 engine. + 42mm offset with 65.1 mm hub bores
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok. My Volvo is equipped with Volvos original rims "Creon" 7x16" with an offset of +50mm. I am now considering to by a new set of rims that has the dimension: 7x17" 5/108, offset +40mm ,hub bore 73,1mm and tires 225 50 R17 98 Y. Will this fit my car and be right according to Volvos recomendations and as i live in Sweden., be ok according to Swedish

law.

Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
I'm in USA I don't know Swedish law but what you need to make sure the hub and lug pater will fit best is try one wheel on car . From what you send me it should for send m web link let me see from where you buying it ?
Expert:  Enes replied 3 years ago.
do you need more help >? can I answer more questions ?