Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Nissan XTrail: Last week, due to continuous rain in Riyadh

Customer Question

Last week, due to continuous rain in Riyadh (KSA) I was using my 2003 x-trail with lights and both signal indicators mostly ON.
Somehow last night when i was away from city, I couldn't started the engine due to down/dead battery. Later with help of another car, started it, brought it back home and left the engine running so battery may build-up a little so i may start it in morning. (now worst thing happened) as i locked the car with remote and went into my room (lil bit away from parking). When I came back after half an hour, found the engine stopped and there was not enough power in battery to even unlock the doors!
Any suggestions (before calling the workshop)
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Josie

Thanks for your reply.

Please cancel the question as its already been a day passed and 'justanswer.com' couldn't find a professional technician. Apparently, its not right for me to further wait for 'justanswer.com' so today I shall look for a solution, locally.