Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

My ssangyong stavic got ac problem already change the evaporator

Customer Question

My ssangyong stavic got ac problem already change the evaporator now the warning engine check appeared and no ac but after you switch off the ac the warning light gone and the ac back to normal please help me with this problem and already change the ac sensor last october 2012.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I'll wait until tomorrow.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need the answer today. If you cannot find the answer just close the question. Thank you.