Marty
Marty , European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Hello,I drive a 2012 Mercedes Actros 480

Customer Question

Hello, I drive a 2012 Mercedes Actros 480 hp truck and trailer often with heavy loads long distance. I strike a lot of hills and find under iether manual or auto,it does not climb at all well. I am told it has a feature using cruise control that can be activated to give very good hill climbing ability. Can you please give me the sequence to preset the vehicle into this mode for hill climbing or direct me to a brochure that clearly explains this sequence. Thanking you for your help. Regards, XXXXX  XXXXXXXXX ,New Zealand

Category: UK Car
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!