Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

corsa d: vauxhall corsa d 2007 heater blower not working at

vauxhall corsa d 2007
heater blower not working at all
bought a new relay switch & a new fan motor but to no prevail
could the problem be the relay switch in the engine compartment, beleive this to be no28 as you look in the hayes manual on this section
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE, Im happy to help / advise you on this...

Can I just ask - have you tested for actual power to the heater resistor / motor units - ? What do you have there?

Please also give me the cars' Full reg number -

Rgds, MIKE.................................
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

car reg PJ07EFU

Not tested for power to heater resiistior unit Mike this is my daughters car.

My son in laws father says he as tested the actuall motor itself & this is possitive .

The heater fan motor stopped working intermitantly, now & again it would work. Last time it worked for about three months solid, then just stopped.

We have bought a new relay switch fitted this & nothing works regarding the blower.This is me grabbing at straws about the relay switch useing q 7 a on google. Hope you can help.

Regards Pete

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello again Peter -

Ok - I need you to check on the fuses - re check.

Your vehicle range had slight changes in 07 so there are two types of fuse box in the engine bay - two different one so I'll tell you both.

Check if have a fuse number 54 - a 7.5 amp

Also - check Fuse no. 28 - a 40 amp

And check Fuse 30 - a 7.5 amp.

That covers both types - all those are for the heater system.

I dont see in the diagrams, any relay for the system.

If its not a fuse - and its not the resistor unit - or the blower motor or the switch - it then has to be a wiring / connection issue in the circuit that will need physical tracing with a test lamp / meter -

But work through as above checking on those fuses first . Let me know how you go.

By all means get back to me if you need on this..

Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.

Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience: Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks mike will do as you advised will let you know the outcome been a brilliant help lets hope its one of these fuses

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi again Peter -

Thank you for your reply..

Thats no problem at all - Im very glad to have helped ...

Again, let me know how you get on ---

**************
...... Please do click on one of the OK~ Excellent service ratings for now please - as that is how I am credited for helping you... Thank you for that ...

Rgds - MIKE..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks mike with your help & google problem solved silly loose wire on the y section of cabling underneath the glove box laid on my back in oass footwell sorted in 10 seconds thanks again

Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hi again Peter -

Thank you for taking the time to let me know...

Im very glad to have helped - and glad all is now ok -

You are Welcome back anytime at all...

Very Best Rgds, MIKE.