Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.

Vauxhall vivaro - 2007 44k - whining noise coming from the

Customer Question

Vauxhall vivaro - 2007 44k - whining noise coming from the front end, sounds like a wheel bearing but ive been told it isnt by the garage, the faster you drive the louder and more high pitched it gets. Any ideas
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Expert:  Greg replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg and i will assist you the best i can, please Only accept if you are happy with my answer.

When driving on a long straight road at 40 - 60 miles and you have the whining noise coming from the front end very slightly turn right and left do you hear the whining noise
come and go .