carlosbosch
carlosbosch , UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Bosch diagnostic expert diesel ,petrol,and hybrid cars.
69527843

Fiat ducato 100 multi jet: Hi,Fiat ducato 100 Multijet, 56

Customer Question

Hi,Fiat ducato 100 Multijet, 56 plate 42000mls,
home serviced, every 10000mls oil,filter ,fuel filter,the full works,its my baby,
problem,engin tick over fine 925rpm,
" " cold as you pull away there is black smoke and a lack of power untill the rpm are at 2500,
" " normal temp black smoke on heavy acceleration, not on normal driving,
" " the turbo appears to pressurise the flexable at 2500/ 3000 rpm,
no oil or fuel leeks ,
engin warning light came on about two weeks ago,and stade on, Barry HELP,Please
Category: UK Car
Expert:  carlosbosch replied 4 years ago.

carlosbosch : Hello and welcome I'm carlosbosch and I will assist you with inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info needed.
carlosbosch : black. Smoke are a result of incomplete combust
carlosbosch : And the lack of power it also with high fuel consumption for that the engine warning light came on because there is a problem in the engine management system and you need to check the fault code register on the ECU via a scan tools and if you have one I can guid you from the site
carlosbosch : If you don't have one you need to tack you baybe to the garage to check wich sensor not functioning and lea us to this problem and 70% it's related to mixture formation and Lamda sensor.
carlosbosch : Hope I did answer your question and your welcome for any related questions
carlosbosch : Thank you for your trust! Get back to me if you need more info..if not, Thank you in advance for the positive rating...http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-billy/And do not forget to check out the other categories (health, law, taxes, vet, etc...)
carlosbosch : Thank you for your trust! Get back to me if you need more info..if not, Thank you in advance for the positive rating...http://www.justanswer.comAnd do not forget to check out the other categories (health, law, taxes, vet, etc...)