Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

307 hdi 1.4: Hi, I bought 3lts of eloy oil for my 307 1.4hdi..was

Customer Question

Hi, I bought 3lts of eloy oil for my 307 1.4hdi..was told the holding tank was under the near side rear wheel,,,no its not..tryed rear door o/s/wheel,,,no its not..so I think its above the diesel tank.. but how the hell do I fill it, with out taking tank off....please help
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 2 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi ,just awaiting for the answer, the oil is called,,,INFINEUM F7995...I have tried the two rear doores under the car o/s/rear and n/s/rear for the tank what holds the INFINEUM F7995 OIL..I think my self the tank is on top of the diesel tank,,but if so,how do i fill the tank..i have a tube connected to the 3ltr INFINEUM F7995 and it will be gravety fed,,, but WERE is the filler cap/connection....Ihave been to the scrap yard /Brakers yard,but no one had any clues..please help
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 2 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
Hello

the tank is located It is located near the front of Rear Passenger Side wheel and holds the fluid in a plastic reservoir,its really under the car and behind a heat shield

its the white bottle in this image

graphic

however you then need a diagnostic tool (Peugeot planet) to reset the counter in the ECU
Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience: BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi ,,This tank is not fitted on my vehicle sorry..Can you please try again,, this problem is driving me around the bend ...please help again
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Inaccurate answer.
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.
Hello

OK if the tank isn't there have you tried removing the wheel arch liner and looking behind that? Also do you have an anti-pollution fault light on?