Rob, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  city and guilds level 1 2and 3. mot tester , 28 years experience set up training college in afghanistan

diesel engine..engine blew up on a test drive

I have seen criticisms of the new Fiat Qubo 95 HP multijet diesel engine (Euro 5). One prospective buyer said that the engine "blew up" on a test drive and the Fiat engineer told him "not to touch it". I currently have the 2009 75 HP version and would like to change up to the 95HP version. Details of how the extra 20HP and 10NM was achieved would be helpful.

hi you can uprate your power by getting the vehicle computer chipped all they do is remap the fuel system and turbo boost there is a company called superchip check them out on the internet

regards rob