Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

Land Rover..Freelander..2.5 V6..a picture of all of the vacuum hoses

Customer Question

2002 Land Rover Freelander 2.5 V6. I need the diagram(s) for the vacuum hoses/lines...OR a picture of all of the vacuum hoses and thier where they connect off of the same type vehicle.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  al-mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator on the Just Answer website and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. I do not answer questions, rather I work with Customers and Experts to try to help questions get answered. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions may go un-answered.

I have re-listed the question and alerted Experts that you are needing a response. Should you not receive an answer and you made a deposit, the deposit is fully refundable by visiting the Just Answer Help Pages using the link at the bottom of the question page or by replying back on this thread.

Thanks for using Just Answer.
Expert:  Dale Stockstill replied 5 years ago.

Hello & Happy 2011 New Year,

I have the wiring diagrams for your vehicle broken down into different sections and components of the vehicle but "NO" Vacuum diagrams at all.

Let me know if the electrical would help you at all.

Sincerely,

Dale

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No. I just need to know where each vacuum line runs to. If you don't have that, please opt out so another tech may be able to help me. Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Even close up pictures of the vacuum lines on the same vehicle would work.